Comprehensive dementia care
As a nationally designated center of excellence for dementia care and research, we are dedicated to finding new ways to diagnose, treat and prevent dementia, and to improve care for people with dementia and their families.
This includes, approaching dementia care as a team to provide you a comprehensive treatment plan with supportive resources and access to innovative treatments.
Patient care services
- Occupational therapy
- Sleep disorders management
- Social services
- Speech language therapy
- Support groups
- Physical therapy
- Palliative care
Conditions and treatments
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Frontotemporal dementia (FTD)
- Huntington’s disease
- Lewy body dementia
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus
- Parkinson’s disease
- Posterior cortical atrophy
- Primary progressive aphasia
- Cognitive consequences of stroke and other vascular conditions
Together, we can bring research discoveries into clinical practice for millions of families.
People from all health backgrounds and ages can help us learn about healthy brain aging across different lifestyles and ethnicities.
Sign up today to be notified when you can be a part of a new clinical trial or program!