Application and Selection Procedures
Completed applications include:
- Cover letter expressing interest and fit with our program
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- 2 De-identified work samples
- Doctoral transcript; if degree has not yet been conferred, the APPCN verification form is also required.
Applicant requirements include:
- General coursework and training in Clinical Psychology or a related field
- Successful completion of coursework in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Successful completion of independent research.
- Training in clinical neuropsychology under the supervision of a clinical neuropsychologist. Preference may be given to supervision completed by clinical neuropsychologists with board certification through ABPP/ABCN.
- Supervised experiences in clinical neuropsychology during internship.
Application materials should be e-mailed to Monica Perryman by Friday, January 6, 2023.
Interviews will be conducted virtually.
We participate in the APPCN match and abide by its rules and procedures.
Our APPCN NMS Program Match Number is: #8141